Founded by Christine Spray, The National Business Development Association (NBDA) is a national trade association for individuals whose primary responsibility is developing business for their organization.
NBDA’s mission is to help members, “Build relationships. Build Trust. Build Your Business.” The members of NBDA believe that in order to be a great developer of business, you must focus on others and their needs before focusing on yourself. Business development professionals must build relationships and trust before building their business.
Members of NBDA receive numerous benefits in addition to continual networking opportunities.
By being a part of the National Business Development Association, we ensure the following benefits:
- Bimonthly networking events with senior business to business professionals responsible for developing relationships and new business
- Access to professional service providers and industry professionals with a common goal
- Thought leadership breakfast programs to learn and share what experts and other professionals are doing
- Sponsorship opportunities for all levels of participation within your budget
- Participation in our Annual Holiday Celebration Event at the end of the year
By being a member of the National Business Development Association, we ensure the following privileges:
- Quarterly Newsletter with Business Development Best Practices
- Opportunity to serve on a Committee and be more active and visible
- Access to the online Membership Directory on our website
- Access to the online Resource Section on our website
- Discounts to BD post positions on our online weekly Job Newletters sent to the entire database
- Discount to register for our events and programs
We are committed to creating a learning community through speakers, panels and events that allow our members to become more effective lead generators and deal closers.
Our strategic plan is to add 2-4 additional chapters each year in other major US cities with a goal of hosting an annual NBDA Conference in 3-5 years.
If you are interested in starting an NBDA chapter in your city, or for more information about NBDA, please contact Founder and President, Christine Spray at email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming an active member in NBDA visit our website at www.nbda.co